1. ArcaBoard Hoverboard Really Does Hover (over any surface)
Perhaps have pressure sensors to detect weight of persons feet on hoverboard. Two modes (perhaps selectable by a watch you can wear). One mode, "optimize balance" and "maintain current speed and direction" - if your weight is even on both feet, then no change, if the back foot weight is greater, then it is going too fast and needs to slow down a bit in order for you to maintain balance, so it acts to move as such in order to "keep you balanced". The second mode, "targeted movement", would be where it starts to accelerate slowly in the forward direction and to change toward the left or right (moving its front pointing direction) if you want to go left or right (when you shift your weight to the left, right, front, back indicating that kind of change). I wonder whether it's possible to combine the two modes into one mode? The equations for controlling quadcopters might apply except there are many rotors so it's more complex. Can it detect whether it is moving over concrete, grass, water, etc by the forces applied to act towards slowing each of the rotors as they try to spin?
2. More Ideas
- A device like a tablet or mobile with touch screen / GPS location detection / tilt orientation detection (accelerometer) but no CPU, plugs into desktop PC via usb (powered by USB), to enable you to play tablet or mobile games using tablet/mobile features such as orientation/tilt for a car driving game for example, or the phone's microphone or speaker, but using the PC as the computational power.
- For an image, average the colour value of the point and all points around it. Put all points into a vector. Then take correlation of one vector and another vector from another image, to see if the images are similar.
- Could have a software that spins art images (just like we have software that spins an article replacing it with synonyms for search engine optimization purposes when it's posted multiple times on different websites). Blobs of same colour (e.g. tree leaves) could be moved together, and its contents change slightly. Does it require object recognition (to move each object slightly)? Copy paste all green slightly shifted and similar for other colours. Adjust colours to slightly different nearby colour value for each pixel, as a way of tricking md5 image identification software. Way around in forensics could be fourier transform signature rounded, transformed by colour as frequency not intensity. Or just average of correlations for each pixel from the two images?
- I am using essentialPIM for my email. If I insert an image it has an option for the spacing (horizontal & vertical) around the image. However it has no option for the image display size (horizontal & vertical) and it would be fairly straightforward for the developers to implement such a feature (just using "width=50;height=100;" or whatever or something similar in the HTML of the img tag. If you can edit the html of the email you may be able to do this yourself, however, it would be a good feature for email programs to have a width and height box for entering the image options. You might like to suggest this feature to microsoft (for outlook), thunderbird, and essentialPIM or any other email programs since it is a great idea you had to have an option for image size when you insert an image in an email. If you want me to suggest it to them you can let me know. It would not have to change the actual file size or resolution of the image - just the displayed size - unless perhaps you could have a box to tick to crop the image to its display size (like frontpage software used to have).
- Choose your own artwork. Tick checkboxes to turn on and off certain things that can be added to the image
- A new music format could include all of the separate tracks for each instrument, so the listener can pick what instruments they want to hear in the song, and even to customize which vocalist is used or which guitarist or which drummer etc.
- Sensor on power supply fan of computer, to check fan speed is okay. Sensors on all fans in computer for their speed
- Image software that enables you to apply an effect, those effects could exist in video editing programs as well
- Website to collaborate on making a video. Share video footage. Search for and import video footage previously submitted to the website by people, to combine into your video creation, and/or can use your own footage as well
- Store webhosting URLs in the png meta data of the image for the place it was downloaded from. More generally, any file downloaded with a browser, can have its webpage URL and file download URL stored in its meta data automatically by the browser.
- Software to make a pdf of any source code project in any programming language. At the moment I have seen software to make a latex or html file out of a source file, but not the entire source project automatically, and latex software is then required to make it into a pdf and then to use software to combine the pdfs into one pdf. It would be good for these steps to be combined automatically by some software.
- Portrait gallery of cats (someone would need to photograph many people's cats, or collect free images from the internet)
- Defragmenting of point of sale devices
- Deserts on the blackboard specials
- Is a spiral the maximum number of edges in a space, or (concentric) squares inside each other?