Activities, friendship, paid and volunteer work, business and success for disabled people
Note: in order for me to use services I need to have a downloadable audio or video recording of any voice/video sessions, and a log file of any text chats. All of the information/session/online/offline information needs to be downloadable to access offline (off the internet) so I can look over it in future anytime. For example powerpoint slides, word document, notepad textfile, multimedia presentations that can be replayed on my computer, etc.
- Karaoke for disabled people and their friends. Like smule mobile app, or singsnap web page, but aimed at disabled people (it would say on their profile whether a person was disabled or not). Also at local venues, karaoke nights, open mic nights for the disabled and their friends, to do stand-up comedy and other short performances, musician jams (musicians /anyone can get together to perform and make music), and other activities at local venues for disabled people and their friends to perform. Multimedia performances by the disabled and their friends. Powerpoint presentations by the disabled and their friends.
- Meet disabled friends. Like meetme.com or tagged.com on an internet desktop browser, or "Friends Talk" mobile app, for meeting new friends, but only for meeting disabled people. To meet disabled people from any location where local, national, or international.
- Chat rooms for disabled people and their friends, as a mobile app, and as a web site on a desktop PC, with various topics organized into various rooms. Video chat rooms, voice chat rooms, mobile chat apps and desktop pc softwares like yahoo messenger, trillian.im, skype, except designed for meeting and chatting with disabled people (some existing systems can still be used as long as it's possible to find disabled people to add to my contacts). A facebook and linkedin for meeting disabled people.
- A penpal website like interpals, globalpenfriends, except designed to meet disabled people
- Business networking and finding contacts who are disabled. Like shapr mobile app and the various websites for entrepreneurs and business except this is for finding disabled people for business reasons.
- Job search websites for employing disabled people for paid work and volunteer work and to search and download their resumes, also paid basis freelancing websites where the employers supplying the tasks are disabled. Engineers, computer programmers, disabled with any career/skill area. Local and online employers that employ disabled people and their friends, and/or where the employer is disabled.
- Local activities with disabled people and their friends, like meetup.com and eventbrite.com except it is designed for doing local activities with disabled people and their friends. These activities could be career oriented such as opportunities to give a talk or presentation or creative performance, or to collaborate on a project, or to have dinner or lunch as a group.
- Local Scientific and Engineering Research Conferences for the disabled and their friends.
- Research publications that publish papers by disabled authors and their friends, and who employ disabled people and their friends, in their offices.
- Websites that provide expert consultation via any of text chat, voice chat, video chat, where the experts providing the service have a disability. Like prestoexperts but the providers are individuals who have a disability, or where the customers seeking expert consultation have a disability.
- Jazz Musicians and actors (including improvisation) and digital artists (and other skill areas) with a disability and their friends, to meet in-person or for online (via the internet) collaborations. For example websites such as jamtaba, ejamming, allow realtime online musician jams, myonlineband allows offline music collaborations, but where are websites like these but for people with disabilities and their friends. Also websites to make online collaborative artworks done by people with disabilities and their friends.
- PC Support provided by disabled people
Expansion of available things for Volunteers
- Freelance volunteers - like freelancer.com fiverr.com etc for freelance work but unpaid
Directories and resumes of people with various skills searchable by location and skills
Including Canberra Arts Freelancers.
- Could have an image rotator screen, displays a sequence of photos with usb and wifi interface capability to change them, on front of fridge